Jsme audio nadšenci a milovníci akustiky. Jsme pyšní na to, že vyrábíme produkty, které svou kvalitou i designed převyšují běžný standard. Naše výrobky se dostávají přímo na pulty obchodů a přináší potěšení lidem po celém světě. Tymphany je mezinárodní společnost, která dodává produkty pro známé světové značky v oblasti spotřební elektroniky, profesionálních studiových a pódiových systémů a měničů. Kořeny Tymphany sahají až do roku 1926, kdy v Dánsku vznikla společnost Peerless. Produkty, které se dnes pod hlavičkou Peerless by Tymphany vyrábějí, jsou vlajkovou lodí společnosti a jsou na trhu považovány za měřítko kvality. Nyní si Tymphany našla cestu i do České republiky, kde bude dále stavět na mnoholeté tradici výroby kvalitní akustiky a audia.
We are audio enthusiasts and acoustic lovers. We create products that stand out thanks to its unique design and quality and could be found on the shelves of your favourite shop. Tymphany is an international company who partners with world-known brands and can offer wide range of products in the area of consumer electronics, professional studio and stage systems or transducers. Tymphany roots date back to 1926 when Peerless was founded in Denmark. Today the Peerless name lives on as a product line and a Tymphany flag ship. Many of the drivers produced under Peerless brand became industry benchmark. Now Tymphany has found its way to the Czech Republic, where it will continue building on the long tradition of quality acoustics and audio.
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
For our procurement department in Kopřivnice plant we are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer who has relevant experience from quality in production companies. Our doors are open to people who are passionate about their job and want to work on interesting project with international teams.
Together with the rest of the supplier quality engineering team you will cooperate closely on quality development of the supplier base within the supply chain. The ideal candidate should be able to put the right processes in place and establish a suitable partnership with suppliers and other departments.
The doors are open for your career within Tymphany group!
You should enjoy doing the following:
• Building local/European supplier base
• Building the cross-functional supplier management teams in CZ
• Developing supplier management procedures
• Establishing partnership with new suppliers
• Define right quality processes related to suppliers during product development projects
• Establishing best practices and knowledge-sharing with your colleagues
Your job would be a little harder without having these:
• Technical background in mechanical engineering
• Strong communication skills (also in English); you should be able to reach win-win agreements with suppliers as well as our internal development teams
• Pro-active, motivated and open-minded team player who works effectively in international cross-functional teams
• Experience in quality management
• Knowledge of supplier auditing techniques and quality tools
Why choose us:
• Opportunity to be part of exciting international projects in a growing company
• A meaningful job with solutions being implemented into everyday work
• A cooperative company culture fuelled by love and passion for audio
• Attractive working conditions (flexible working hours, contribution for pension, meals and leisure, adjustable tables, occasional home office, 25 days of holiday, etc.)
If you are keen to give it a try, send us your CV in English. We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person!
KontaktTymphany Acoustic Technology Europe, s.r.o.
Průmyslový park 305
742 21 Kopřivnice-Vlčovice
Telefon: + 420 607 006 522