Jsme audio nadšenci a milovníci akustiky. Jsme pyšní na to, že vyrábíme produkty, které svou kvalitou i designed převyšují běžný standard. Naše výrobky se dostávají přímo na pulty obchodů a přináší potěšení lidem po celém světě. Tymphany je mezinárodní společnost, která dodává produkty pro známé světové značky v oblasti spotřební elektroniky, profesionálních studiových a pódiových systémů a měničů. Kořeny Tymphany sahají až do roku 1926, kdy v Dánsku vznikla společnost Peerless. Produkty, které se dnes pod hlavičkou Peerless by Tymphany vyrábějí, jsou vlajkovou lodí společnosti a jsou na trhu považovány za měřítko kvality. Nyní si Tymphany našla cestu i do České republiky, kde bude dále stavět na mnoholeté tradici výroby kvalitní akustiky a audia.
We are audio enthusiasts and acoustic lovers. We create products that stand out thanks to its unique design and quality and could be found on the shelves of your favourite shop. Tymphany is an international company who partners with world-known brands and can offer wide range of products in the area of consumer electronics, professional studio and stage systems or transducers. Tymphany roots date back to 1926 when Peerless was founded in Denmark. Today the Peerless name lives on as a product line and a Tymphany flag ship. Many of the drivers produced under Peerless brand became industry benchmark. Now Tymphany has found its way to the Czech Republic, where it will continue building on the long tradition of quality acoustics and audio.
For our growing plant in Kopřivnice we are currently looking for an experienced Facility Engineer who will be responsible for servicing the building, non-production equipment maintenance, coordination of cleaning services, waste disposal, energies and security. We need a positive and open-minded person who is not afraid of difficult tasks ahead, someone who can set priorities and does not give up easily.
You should enjoy doing the following
• Communication with external facility services provider
• Coordinating the building and facility installation/construction works assuring all legislative requirements are fulfilled
• Handover of all external services assuring their alignment with the budget, specification and the quality
• Proper documentation of all the above activities in Keycon (contracts, internal documentation, drawings, revisions)
• Problem solving related to the facility and non-production equipment
• All related investments (CAPEX preparation) and budgeting for energy, building maintenance, security and cleaning services
• Operation of technical installations - heat, cooling, ventilation, sprinkles, etc., operation of the BMS system
• Safety (fire, emergency, parking) and security system management
• Waste disposal and sorting with the intention of becoming a "green company"
Your job would be harder without having these
• Building, mechanical or electrical engineer degree
• Knowledge of computer based building management systems
• Good knowledge of managing the buildings' technical installations
• Strong communication skills (also in English) in order to reach win-win agreements with external services providers
• Pro-active, highly motivated and self-driven team player who works effectively in international cross-functional teams
• Systematic person with ability for clear reporting and KPI
• Initiative personality with ability to drive improvements especially regarding safety and cost savings
Why choose us
• Opportunity to take part in exciting international projects in a growing company
• A meaningful job with solutions being implemented into live processes and production
• A cooperative company culture fuelled by love and passion for audio
• Attractive working conditions (flexible working hours, contribution for pension, 37, 5 hours working week, meals and leisure, 25 days of holiday, adjustable tables, etc.)
If you are keen to give it a try, send us your CV in English. We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person!
KontaktTymphany Acoustic Technology Europe, s.r.o.
Průmyslový park 305
742 21 Kopřivnice-Vlčovice
Telefon: + 420 607 006 522